Wednesday, July 14, 2010

From this day forward

I just took dr. oz's Real Age test. not happy with the results: 50.0. I'm supposed to be 45.3.
I have two great kids and an incredibly wonderful husband. I love my job, my community, and have surrounded myself with good people.

On this day, I turn a new page in my ever lasting self indulgence. I change my selfish ways from comfort eating, to doing the right thing for me.... And them. I'll be seeing my GP doctor tomorrow. And will now be using other online tools to count my food calories and exercise. And I will workout today. No more excuses. I need to stop being afraid to live.

Yesterday is about as hard as it gets for me. I'll probably explain more why in another post. But today I want to focus thoughts on moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment